Monday, April 22, 2024

Driveway Stand Will Be Set Up!

 Hi all!

How's Spring treating you so far? I've been busy here sowing seeds, growing, transplanting, pruning and more. I'm also still working on our own landscape, and it all takes time, weather cooperation,  and energy that I run low on. 😅 I've been waiting to set up the driveway stand again until we have at least a few warm days in a row, without crazy wind and storms popping up also. It will be random until things settle a bit. I'll try to post a short "open" post here on the page, when I have things out. Eventually I'll have fresh bouquets as well, as the flowers really get going, occasionally dried flowers, maybe some dried herb and Petal satchets, and of course other plants as they become ready. Things will be set up at the end of our driveway, and it is a self-serve, honor system. I'll have a cash box out, and a QR code out there as well, in case you don't have exact cash, and want to pay with pay pal. 

You'll only see me out there if I need to water, restock or put away something lol. I have alot to do during the growing season, and usually try to get in out of the hottest part of the day for a couple of hours. If you have questions ect, I have a sign out there with my cell number so that you can text or leave a message. If I'm home, and able, I'll come up front if needed. This is what works best for me, and it seems, for most people. 

Here's some of what's available at the moment:


1 three gallon Silver Dollar Hydrangea $35

3 two gallon Pee Gee Grandiflora Hydrangea $25 ea

3 one gallon Pee Gee Hydrangeas $15

3 one gallon Pink Diamond Hydrangeas $15 ea

2 two gallon Pink Diamond Hydrangeas $25 ea

2 one gallon Limelight Hydrangeas $15 ea

2 two gallon Limelight Hydrangeas $25


3 two gallon Weeping willows $15 each 

1 two gallon Corkscrew Willow tree $15 

1 two gallon Native cedar(juniper) $15 


6 1 gallon variegated Hostas $7 ea

4 1 gallon Egyptian Walking Onions $8 ea

3 Magic Carpet Spireas $7 ea

2 one gallon Lamb's Ear perrenials $8.00 ea 

2 one gallon Burning Bush shrubs $7 ea


Many 3 and 4 inch pots of various annuals and perrenials..most $5 ea 

Yarrow, Coreopsis,  Gomphrena, catmint, dusty miller, Pink primrose,  ageratum, sweet allysum creeping Jenny, wedding candles mullein and more as they become ready! 


Again, i will have things out randomly right now...check my Facebook page for "sale alerts" and feel free to message me there or at sissy_1973@yahoo.com with questions and directions. 


Thanks all, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Preserving Special Flowers

  If you enjoy drying flowers for crafts and decor, or if the flowers are very special to you,  try wise dry or something similar. These peo...