Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Planning Strawberry Containers

If you're riding the "dreaming of Spring" train, as am I, here's some info about growing strawberries in containers. Our entire family loves strawberries, but I have trouble keeping rabbits, birds and ants our of mine. So aggravating! I'm thinking of ways to outsmart the critters, and avoid snakes, who like to sneak around in strawberry beds! Raised containers,  and a way to keep ant bait underneath and dry is first on my list. I doubt I get bird netting unless I see it on sale super cheap. Then, it's deciding if you want random berries all summer, or one big harvest as far as deciding on a variety. Happy planning! 🍓


No comments:

Post a Comment

Preserving Special Flowers

  If you enjoy drying flowers for crafts and decor, or if the flowers are very special to you,  try wise dry or something similar. These peo...