Thursday, December 14, 2023

Dwarf Alberta Spruce - A Needy Girl(or boy?!)

 I ran across this article today and wanted to share it, because it's Christmas time and you see Dwarf Alberta Spruce sold at many stores as these adorable little Christmas trees. Let me say that I think these little evergreens are beautiful,  and have some myself. But as the writer of this article shares, I know them to be easy to kill...ask me how I know! Here in our zone 6b/7, they struggle in the hot humid summers. If you love them also, or are considering buying some, the article has important tips for keeping them alive..

Read Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Preserving Special Flowers

  If you enjoy drying flowers for crafts and decor, or if the flowers are very special to you,  try wise dry or something similar. These peo...