You all may remember me posting on facebook about shipping costs going up, a lot. Horizon has a tutorial for cutting down their original boxes(happens to be the size I have on hand,) to make it more affordable. It won't accommodate large birds but should work fine for bantams like Silkies or juveniles of any breed. They've also made new boxes, which I'll get after I use these up.
Here's the tutorial:
Shipping Poultry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poultry Nutrition FB Group
While we're on this topic, here's a poultry nutrition group that Mr Mattocks is a part of: https://www.facebook.com/groups/49087984...
-
So if you're new to the site, or even to chickens, I wanted to let you know what I feed and why. I've posted about it before but w...
-
Well friends, we made it through another "hotter than hell and drier too" summer. I had gotten sick a couple of times as well and...
-
If you'd like to see the album of the roses that I have blooming right now, also the ones I propagate for the nursery, or, if you just ...
No comments:
Post a Comment