Saturday, January 6, 2024

New! Flower Stand & Email List

 


Would you like to be on an email list to receive first notice of what I have available? Accounts are getting hacked more and more, so an email list is one of the best ways to ensure contact. I'm thinking I'll probably just send out one weekly email during the active growing season. Along with my shruɓs, trees and other potted plants, I'm planning to have some fresh flower bouquets this year, and some dried. I'm cooking up ideas for a movable flower stand/cart, that will be pulled out towards the end of the driveway on days when things are available. Easy, no-contact, pay and pickup at your convenience! Potted plants and shrubs can be picked up at the stand also.
To receive those emails, let me know at: sissy_1973@yahoo.com  🌸🌼💐


No comments:

Post a Comment

Preserving Special Flowers

  If you enjoy drying flowers for crafts and decor, or if the flowers are very special to you,  try wise dry or something similar. These peo...