Have moved tender plants indoors yet? I love this succulent combination. It reminds me of roses and their green foliage. I still have alot of succulents available, and they all have to come in before next week! We're expecting some nights in the up 20's next week, and it was 80 today. Crazy weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poultry Nutrition FB Group
While we're on this topic, here's a poultry nutrition group that Mr Mattocks is a part of: https://www.facebook.com/groups/49087984...
-
So if you're new to the site, or even to chickens, I wanted to let you know what I feed and why. I've posted about it before but w...
-
Well friends, we made it through another "hotter than hell and drier too" summer. I had gotten sick a couple of times as well and...
-
If you'd like to see the album of the roses that I have blooming right now, also the ones I propagate for the nursery, or, if you just ...

No comments:
Post a Comment