Here's a fun project you can do with extra succulents! I've always seen people glue sheet moss, then glue the succulents, but if you use these Cinderella type pumpkins you can just place them and they stay just fine. 🍂🍁🎃
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poultry Nutrition FB Group
While we're on this topic, here's a poultry nutrition group that Mr Mattocks is a part of: https://www.facebook.com/groups/49087984...
-
So if you're new to the site, or even to chickens, I wanted to let you know what I feed and why. I've posted about it before but w...
-
Well friends, we made it through another "hotter than hell and drier too" summer. I had gotten sick a couple of times as well and...
-
If you'd like to see the album of the roses that I have blooming right now, also the ones I propagate for the nursery, or, if you just ...



No comments:
Post a Comment