Wednesday, August 16, 2023

How to purchase plants...


 You may contact me with questions or to place an order at: sissy_1973@yahoo.com

Check out the Plant Availability page for info and prices to build your order. I will then prepare your order, and send you an invoice including shipping charges. 

If you prefer, you can also check on what I have listed over on eBay, and purchase that way!

Click Here-My ebay

Depending on the season, I have several things available to include; rooted cuttings from this year, liners that are a year or two old, unrooted cuttings, bareroot trees and shrubs during winter when dormant, topiaries and more. 

Thanks so much for considering my plants! 

Cheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

Preserving Special Flowers

  If you enjoy drying flowers for crafts and decor, or if the flowers are very special to you,  try wise dry or something similar. These peo...