Wednesday, April 12, 2023

My Facebook Page

 

Hi all! It's a busy busy busy time for me around here! Potting, watering,  transplanting, pruning, and propagating always. I haven't set eggs for quite a while, but gave a whole lot to a big Cochin girl who's broody and is a good momma. So, maybe in a month or two I'll have silkie chicks available. I didn't want babies during the cold months this year, but now it's time to get with it lol. 

I have listed many plants on my Facebook page, so please visit over there to see what's available. I just haven't got the time to always update here, facebook and Instagram!  I appreciate all of you who've purchased from me, and I hope everything grows beautifully for you! 

Hope all is well with you guys..come by my page: 

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100088931048967&mibextid=ZbWKwL 

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Preserving Special Flowers

  If you enjoy drying flowers for crafts and decor, or if the flowers are very special to you,  try wise dry or something similar. These peo...