Tuesday, November 10, 2020

About My Facebook Page

 


I'm sure you all have seen a large number of your friends and family saying that they are finally leaving facebook. I've seen breeders and businesses saying it as well. 

I've left a few times in the past but always came back either for friends and family, or because I missed the poultry forums and learning from them. I think the truth has finally dawned in another large group of people's minds as to what's really going on.. control, censorship, loss of privacy and even ownership of your own content and family pictures! I won't even get into the election stuff here but, how does AOC's calling for extermination..uh I mean, accountability lists hit ya? 

I've taken about all I'm gonna take of the whole mess.

 So, at the end of the year I'll be leaving facebook permanently. 

I, my thoughts, and my dang pictures all belong to ME, not the facebook beast! And make no mistake, it's the same with youtube, twitter and Google period..different heads of the same beast. 

Unless I move my blog content to another server, which if I do I'll post that announcement here on my blog, you will still be able to contact me here, as well as by email.

If I want to SELL a chicken or an egg, I'm not going to ask facebook and their PETA nazis if it's ok! 

I'm also not going to be a willing participant in letting big tech tyrants mine for info on my phone, but tell me what I can and can't say. Until the constitution is officially ripped up and the US, as we know it, no longer exists, I will expect to have the right of free speech. 

Any extra birds, chicks or eggs that I don't have a waiting list for, will be listed here on my blog, on Craigslist locally, and I'll possibly at swaps occasionally, unless our ability to  meet to barter, trade and sell is also taken away. 

I've posted alot of good links on facebook with good solid info so I hope that you've bookmarked anything you've found helpful. 

For those of us who are jumping off the wagon, we'll have to go back to some of the old ways of doing things. 

I have a feeling we might be a whole lot better off!

Email: sissy_1973@yahoo.com


Member of Cochins International, my contact info also listed in their yearbook, as well as the APA.


NPIP Participant (for now), listed on their directory as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Driveway Stand Will Be Set Up!

 Hi all! How's Spring treating you so far? I've been busy here sowing seeds, growing, transplanting, pruning and more. I'm also ...