Wednesday, September 2, 2020

A Book I Will Save Up For!

This is one I'm going to save for! The Brahma and the Cochin share history and origins. I've thought of doing a "project pen" with them. I've always liked the pea comb.
 I think we should all consider actually buying hardcopy books again, the internet may not always be accessable the way this world is going, you know? May create a small library of special books, important information such as basic survival and homesteading included.
Never know...
Plus, there's no substitute for having a book in hand to reference, anytime. For the young people especially, consider some Carla Emery books to learn the simple and old ways.
Just a little unsolicited advice from a grandma lol.

The Brahma Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Preserving Special Flowers

  If you enjoy drying flowers for crafts and decor, or if the flowers are very special to you,  try wise dry or something similar. These peo...