Wednesday, May 6, 2020

What I'm Currently Feeding

I've added this Kalmbach feed in addition to all of the adult chickens base feed, which Purina flock raiser. It's a little pricey and I have to have it shipped because I can't find local dealers, but they all absolutely love it. It has really good levels of protein and vitamins. All ages also get scrambled or boiled eggs often for extra protein, besides some grass time and things from the garden. I've searched out and tried out many brands and types of feed, but I'm pretty happy with this combination, finally!
I always say it, the chickens eat better than me lol.

Kalmbach Henhouse Reserve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Preserving Special Flowers

  If you enjoy drying flowers for crafts and decor, or if the flowers are very special to you,  try wise dry or something similar. These peo...